So recently I got nominated for two awesome awards by three awesome people, Sunshine blogger award by SANA MAHIN her posts are really good and always love them to read. She has various great quotes in between of her posts, just amazing. The second one is a versatile blogger award by Rida Yumn Ahmed.She is a very talented writer and her posts make me think twice that am I doing good? or just pretending to? Her posts are really good, better to say gold. Another versatile blogger award I got is from Zankhana Goyal, her blogs are beyond awesome, really good.With huge thank, you thank you and thank you to all three of awesome ladies, Lets jump into the versatile blogger award!
versatile blogger award
Rules are simple, just nominate other some blogger and ask them to answer a question asked by you and tell about yourself, 7-8 things.And provide the link in your blog of person’s site who have nominated you.
So a wonderful question I got from Rida Yumn Ahmed was- Remember, trees change their leaves, not their roots.
Share your facts and answer the thought on the above line!!
Trees change their leaves, not their roots, its really true if we see that tree as a person then we can relate the leaves as his/her outer feelings, those feelings and views that a person shows to other and those which he/she really feels(roots) remain to his/her heart. Those feeling really starts creating toxicity. We may try to change that person’s thinking and sometimes we may but we can’t change his/her real thinking or real feelings.They may pretend like they have changed but nope….. they are not……their feeling remains the same…..as it was…
Some things about me-
- I live in a very diverse and secular state Delhi which is in India, and where I live in there? Not gonna tell… lol
- I love to hear music, English songs, even I write blogs, brush teeth and do my homework hearing it! My favorite singer is Bruno Mars! I am a proud hooligan! Other artists I Like are Demi Lovato, Zayn Malik, twenty-one pilots(it’s a band though)
- My favorite part of the wardrobe is watches, I love them! Currently, I have one of Dream king and one YEP ME watch, I had one GIORDANO watch but I lost it…..SAD LIFE…..
- I don’t watch TV much but love couple of programs, IMPRACTICAL JOKERS IS MY FAVORITE!
- In a couple of months, I will turn 15 years old and you know what? I still love MINIONS
- I really hate type of people who fake perfection! I Literally hate these type of people, they use others for their own good!And after that, they act like they claim everything!
- I like kind of people who are calm and don’t hustle, kind of people who motivates others! I myself love to read quotes, my favorite quote is- people who try to pull you down are already below you! isn’t that awesome?
My question- once an enemy, always an enemy, comment
My nominees for versatile blogger award are-(15*2=30 nominations! a lot!)
- Eric Rugara
- Heart of Sheep
- Cookies & lipsticks
- Pantho The Tragic Hero
- Marion Njeri
- Hassan Zada
- Eywa Mar Agront Vélez
- Plot Monster
- Shreya Sukrity
Sunshine Blogger Award
1. What is the story behind your blog name?
Well, its vision of sid, I call it VOS(sounds good, lol), so I was just sitting thinking useless things like how monkeys eat and then came to my mind- I want to write my visions ( not on how monkeys eating habits but on international topics), so I decided to try to express it and got to know about WordPress and blogging thing and decided my site name- “vision of sid”, how is it?
2. What is the most exciting thing you’ve ever done?
Okay! I had done two most exciting things in my life till now, first of all, it’s paragliding, it was just awesome! secondly, its I waited an hour to listen to latest Bruno Mars song because my internet was down(Indians will understand), I was so excited to listen to it!
3. When did you first started writing?
Technically I started writing when I was 3 years old, that what you asked, okay I got what you want to ask that when I started writing blogs, answer for that is starting of June 2017.
4. What is your happiest memory?
All the moments I spent in GOA last year during my vacations are all my happiest moments…………and another is when I heard that Bruno Mars song
5. Do you have any dream destination? If yes, where is it and why?
Serious……..I really don’t have such a dream destination but I don’t know, I really want to visit St.Pertersburg in Russia, why? God knows
6. If money wasn’t a factor, what would be your dream job?
A full-time blogger!! and a socialist!! C’mon, some of them earn a lot but in India, things are not that simple, ……………I also wanted to be a chef when I was in 1st grade
9. On a scale of 1-10, how happy are you today?
10. How important is a second chance to you? Would you give second chances to people?
Look… I may give someone a second chance because people recover from their mistakes but sorry, their cant is any scope for the 3rd chance, people should take a seocnd chance as their warning and try to improve it instead of doing it again.
11. What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
Going to someone’s wedding…..not knowing who that someone is……
12. Write a review of SANA MAHIN blog.
On the bases of posts I have read of her, she is awesome.She writes her posts connecting to a social cause and I have noticed that she writes much on women’s empowerment a lot, which is really good. I hope she will keep it up and her quotes in between her posts are also awesome.
- Any idol you have? Anyone whom, you admire?
- if you got chance to appear in any T.V show, on which you want to be?
- Your favorite book, describe it a little?
- Do you believe in God?
- once an enemy, always an enemy, what are your views?
- Which one is your favorite quote?
- What are your views on India?
- What is your happiest memory?
- spicy food or sweet things?
- How you started writing blogs?
- Anything special about you that you want to share!!??
- Anishad Anshu
- Richard Peter
- Pooja Mohanty